Powered By Blogger

Thursday, February 4, 2016

First Post this year and taking it seriously!!!


This  year I thought about starting everything new and starting  a complete different blog, but reading and looking back, I like what I tried doing in the past.  I feel I am going the right path, so started working hard with  my new program photo editor Picmonkey and I love it.  have so many options.  You can go from having an ordinary picture to something really awesome.  Somehow photography now is a lot easier.........not only can take pictures with my DSLR but the cell phones are also incredible. I took this picture early afternoon, love the softness of a lazy afternoon, the shadows with all its reflections.....precious light.  I do think it will look better if I delete the lines in the water.  Will Give it a try. I also feel like painting it in acrylic or maybe in watercolor.  This ornamental grass that is all over Palm Springs called Green Fountain Grass gives it a very organic ambient.

No comments: