Powered By Blogger

Thursday, February 11, 2016

Won Ton

I wanted this post to be about my watercolor painting of the last pictures I posted last week, but since I haven't finish it, I did not wanted a week to go by and not publish.... so instead I am posting a picture of my dear Won Ton that passed away a month and a half ago after a struggle with cancer.
Won Ton was like my other half, we spent 14 years together through life constant changes -war and peace, deaths, births, broken hearts, new loves, new muses and somehow the one thing never change was my faithful Won Ton.  After my battle with breast cancer which meant I was away for long period of times, when I got back home....he was there waiting, sniffing, recognizing and finally that tail wagging all over the place.
As he got older and started to loose his senses, needed more maintenance care, lost his hearing, and sometimes he could not see too well...that's when it would take him longer time to recognize me, but always did until that Monday morning when the vet came and the inevitable was happening....we had to put him to sleep.  In my arms, telling him between tears my final goodbyes, kissing him, and telling him it was OK to go.  It was painless and he  crossed that rainbow bridge.
 I know somewhere in that rainbow bride he is waiting for me.  He is pain free.  I miss you so much, Think of you every day, I miss your snoring, those eyes of yours that seem to look right through me.   your way of telling me when you needed to go out and finally how you made friends with our cat "Pegao".  There will be always a place in my heart for you.  I will  be making cards soon so check my Etsy Shop.

No comments: